Thank you for submitting your 2011 coach application. Please be sure to review this checklist below to complete the application process in its entirety. If you have questions, please contact Beth at firstname.lastname@example.org or 269.491.6855.
1. Complete the on-line coach's application.
2. Mark your calendar with the group interview session (NEW Coach Candidates only) for which you registered (per the on-line application).
3. Mark your calendar with the training date for which you registered (per the on-line application).
4. Print, complete, and fax or scan/email us a copy of the required coach health history form - fax: 269.385.5806. Click here to download.
5. Print, complete, and scan/email us the required background check authorization form - email email@example.com; mail: 125 W. Exchange Place, Kalamazoo MI 49007. Click here to download.
6. If you are CPR and/or First Aid certified through May 26, 2011, please send in a copy of your CPR/FA card(s) to Girls on the Run at 125 W. Exchange Place, Kalamazoo MI 49007. NEW Coach Candidates who need certification will be sent dates to register for CPR and First Aid training upon selection.
Greater Kalamazoo Girls on the Run will notify selected coaches by February 18, 2011.
Please direct any questions to Beth Gregory-Wallis at 269.491.6885 or firstname.lastname@example.org.